Thursday, February 7, 2008

A letter of Correction here............and something to think about

This is a pet peeve of mine.................. here goes what I think.

I sent this to everyone on my list cause I feel this is very important. I was sent this email and I can't imagine where it has been and where it is still going but it is important to show you how things can get twisted around.


Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 8:33:18 PM
Subject: FW: EPHESIANS 3:20

Concentrate on the first sentence.....


" The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you."
Something good will happen to you today.
Something that you have been waiting to hear.

DO NOT BREAK!!
SEND it to at least 7 PEOPLE.........
JUST DO IT

I wonder how many people actually looked up the verse to make sure it was correct before passing it on. I bet no one opened up their bible to look to see if this saying was correct or not. This is what bugs me. Twisting God's Word.

Just taking something by face value could place you in a very vulnerable spot. This is what Ephesians 3:20 really says................... (look it up yourself)

King James Version

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


These are the people below that it was sent to and forward from. How many of them verified the Truth first?????? hmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: